BioID Framework 4.0 – the foundation for professional biometrics
BioID’s product offerings are based on the BioID Framework 4.0, developed by the team based on experience accumulated over the last 15 years. The BioID Framework 4.0, a unique development platform, enables the team to deliver a wide range of high-quality applications for various devices and operating systems. It provides a design process that greatly shortens the development cycle, allowing rapid, iterative releases to ensure correctness and performance at every stage.
Continuously improved and upgraded, the BioID Framework 4.0 represents our most advanced development framework featuring:
The BioID Framework 4.0 is especially suitable for multimodal biometric application development empowered by:
- leading state-of-the-art biometric algorithms for face and voice recognition
- proprietary algorithms all developed in-house – no OpenCV or other public domain sources used
- optimization for authentication and security (most biometric services optimize for photo tagging or marketing)
- several patented technologies including the first liveness detection based on challenge response
- industry-leading image and motion analysis, signal processing and pattern recognition IP
- the support of various industry security standards and regulations
BioID Designer - the BioID development tool
The most important tool that comes with the BioID Framework is the BioID Designer. We use this tool to design, test and run the so-called BioID Graphs (these are compilable XML files that describe the intended processing flow). With the Designer we create the Graphs simply via drag and drop. After a Graph has been designed and configured, we can directly execute (and debug) it within the Designer and even can watch the processed data and results during the execution.
Click on one of the images to enlarge.